Surprises everywhere in this glorious garden - mosaiced steps, an
extraordinary sculptural wall mosaic, welded steel sculptures and other
creations. Colourful gardens of roses vegetables, citrus, flowers. Very unique.
MOSAIC SCULPTURE GARDEN AND HISTORIC HOUSE
In Summer (26 Dec - 30 April) the garden and gallery are open 12 - 5pm daily.
In winter (1 May - 24 Dec) the garden and gallery are open 2 - 4pm daily. *
*Except on Cruiseship visiting days when the garden and gallery will be open 12:30pm - 4pm (Oct to Dec ).
The 'Artisit Palate' Cafe is open 26 Dec - 30 April.
- Garden visit : $20 per adult, $10 per child (2 - 15 years of age)
- Family Concession Prices:
- 2 Adults + 1 Child $45
- 2 Adults + 2 Children $50
- 2 Adults + 3 Children $55
- 2 Adults + 4 Children $60
- Students (with ID) $17
- Seniors (with NZ gold card ID) $17
- For group visits (10 or more) to see both the house, gallery and the garden: $22.50pp+ GST